Maybe the Journey is Over?........Well......

My wife hopes that I have my final system, but I am not going to guarantee that! I have recently been busy upgrading. I had Blue Jean Cables for coax and speakers and now I have Audioquest Rocket 33 speaker cables and Audioquest Carbon Coax. I also replaced my Audiolab 6000CDT with a Jay's Audio CDT2 MK3. I then upgraded the CD puck to a Headquarters Qstab. I ordered three more GIK panels this morning to complete their recommendations for acoustic treatments. After those are installed, I am going to keep it the same for a while. It sounds very good now but H590's are coming down in price........no don't look at those.....be happy with what you have.........but what if?

My current system:

Hegel H390 amp

Jay's Audio CDT2 MK3 Transport with Qstab

Tyler Acoustics Highland H3.5 speakers

Isoacoustics Gaia II isolators

GIK Acoustics panels as recommended by GIK.

Audioquest Rocket 33 speaker cables

Audioquest Carbon Coax

Pangea Audio Vulcan Amp Stands

Furman PST8 power strip

Four Schuman Generators

128x128baclagg

How are you finding the GIK suggestions working out in terms of SQ? I also received recommendations from them, just haven't pulled the trigger yet

@smaarch1 I followed what they recommended but I could only afford to do it in stages. I ordered the final stage today. What I have received and installed so far sounds very good. I would highly recommend them! I have an updated picture in the virtual systems if you want to see what I have installed.

Nice setup. I will also be doing it in stages and not sure I will go the whole route as it's my main living space. Likely can't pull off the ceiling panels

Congratulations for the nice room/system  and for  the Schumann generators ...😊

I used 4 S.G. too ...

The sound bloom with them  ...

Congratulations. It is great getting to a point where you are really happy. I tend to spend a year or so upgrading, then just enjoy the music for around 7 years before I upgrade again. Each upgrade has been more substantial than the last, keeping me very happy over the decades.

Enjoy. Nice venue. How about some more photos. It looks nice in the one.