Mark Levinson Owners - Camac Connector Info

Hi gang-
After seeing Camac/RCA connectors sell on eBay for $60-$80 a pair, I figured there had to be a better way to buy them. I contacted the Swiss company Fischer - the original supplier to Mark Levinson of all the Camac connectors - to see if I could buy from them. After a couple of e-mails I was directed to a fellow named Joe Cusick in their Atlanta, GA. distribution office. Joe also laments the overpricing of their product. So he gave me permission to publish his contact information for anyone who needs Camac connectors or adapters. They will sell direct for orders over $100.00, or he may re-direct smaller orders to a subsidiary for shipment. Most of the connectors run $10 - $20 each, and he can provide you with a catalogue. You can reach Joe Cusick at Fischer Connectors Inc. by:

Phone - 1-800-551-0121 Extension 213
E-mail - jcusick@fischerconnectors.com
Fax - 1-770-352-0992

Their Web site is - http://www.fischerconnectors.com/

If you call, the switchboard operator may ask what company you represent. Just tell her that you are returning an e-mail message from Joe & she'll put you through. You might also mention to Joe that you got the info from me. :-) If anyone needs more info, or help selecting a connector or cable, you can also e-mail me at : egoss@onlinejokebook.com

Good Luck!
Ed
egoss
Isn’t the Camac used only in the inputs of the 20.5????  The 20.5 uses a normal 5-way binding post for a speaker connection.  
Post removed