Magico A5, Wilson SabrinaX, or PS Audio FR30?

Powered by a McIntosh MA12000 in a 14’ (width) x 30’ (depth) x 10.5’ (height) room with concrete floors. Listening is 50% jazz, 10% classical, 25% rock/alt, 15% electronic. Sources are a Dr. Feickert Blackbird/Soundsmith Hyperion analog and Innuos Statement digital.  Ideally, I'd like to eliminate the need for dual subwoofers.

Ag insider logo xs@2xjjgasp

OP, those three speakers listed, you can't go wrong.  Do yourself a favor, and throw another manufacturer in the hat, and that would be Von Schweikert.  The Ultra 55 and higher models are just astounding and worthy of a listen compared to your existing list.  Happy Holidays!  

I haven't heard either but I do know Wilson pretty well, and while I'm sure the X are very very good I find it hard to believe they are $29K good. I thought the original Sabrina was... not my cup of tea.

I believe they are $18k. Next step up is the Sasha DAW at like $36k. The Yvette was around $26k but I think they are going or have gone bye bye. The SabrinaX does not sound like the Sabrina. I would pay $18k for the X's before I would pay $10k for a used Sabrina. They are that much better sounding to me.

I have Rockports.  I recommend at this price level you take some road trips and listen firsthand.  Many different technologies here - sealed, ported and passive radiator.  So many other differences only your ears can make the right decision.  

all great info folks.  

@lucky_dogg7 - to paraphrase Carl Spackler, "Check me if I'm wrong Sandy, but don't the Ultra 55's cost $100,000?"

I have a very similar room with concrete floors powered by McIntosh and I just don't know if you can get by without subs if you don't have horns no matter how much you spend.