Magico A3 to A5

Folks, I had lived with the Magico A3s for a year or so, and I am swapping them to A5s in the next couple of weeks. Put the purchase order yesterday. Could anyone post their experience with the A5s either in possession or listening at some venue. I couldn't bring them home for audition as they are 180lbs. But at the dealer they sounded real nice driven with the T+A 3100HV.. And I have the same setup at home.. I am hoping I made the right decision moving from A3 to A5

rman9

From what I have read, the A 5 speakers are really quite special.  Best of luck with your new toys. 

I’ve owned the S5’s for several years now. I think they are fantastic. When I demoed them at the dealer I also got to hear the S3 and to me the S5 was clearly better. From what I understand the S5 mk2 is even better. I think they are a great choice but I’m biased. I drive mine with a Luxman M900U amp. 

I purchased my Magico A5 speakers nearly 2 years ago and could not be happier with them. To put it simply, they reproduce music that can sound amazingly like live music. Everyone who has heard these speakers is impressed. Build quality is second to none, also, they look great. I have no plans to ever replace/upgrade these speakers, I am there.