Mac MC 2205 replace glass

I am the proud owner of a McIntosh  2205 power amp.
While moving I managed to crack the front glass
in a number of places. I have a new replacement;
what I do not have is the knowledge of the procedure.
  Does anyone have a written procedural manual for the
glass replacement on a Mac 2205 power amp? A photo spread 
complete with photos of each step would be great!

timetoenjoy1
I’ve never see a how to.

Unplug...

1. Pull the knobs

2. There are 2 screws on either end of the end caps, remove them. Pull the End Caps.

3. there are 2 or 4 screws on the top rail, the bottom rail is normally secured by screws, too. Remove the screws, remove the top rail.

Put on some thin tight cotton gloves. Not the hairy kind, smooth finish...
I really like silk gloves. ;-)

After removing the top rail, remove the broken glass (a vacuum with a bleeder port works the best) and the tidbits.

Wipe and clean everything take your time.

NOW! You have new lights right? They are old get new lights and do all the upgrades on the lights you like. LED upgrade or just clean the old light holders treat them and install the new bulbs. Wipe off the new bulbs with micro fiber until they are spotless.  Plug in and check your work... Unplug again.

Clean all the rails and end caps. Ivory is fine, if its built up gunk let it soak.

Clean and inspect all the knobs and where they go.. CLEAN...

Dry the parts inspect and do a dry fit, now RE-assemble.

Clean the rail grove and if like, get a thin piece of felt and install it in either rail or I use a TINY dab of silicone in the rails in 3 spots on the top and bottom. IT CANNOT squeeze out.. a tooth pick dab ok. Black non hardening putty is another like Mor-Tite. Just a 1/32" rolled ribbon of putty in a few spots... Install the rails and screws, tighten slowly making sure everything is fitting correctly.

Install the End Caps.

I assure you, it took more time to type this than to do the actual work. :-)

Regards
Thank you both for the tutorials!
After watching the video while following
along with the printed explanation I called my tech 
Both replies made his life (and mine)
much easier!
Many Thanks

I am going to install new glass on my MC2205 this weekend. Any insight on how to remove the existing front plastic bezel around the meters and reinstall the bezel on my new glass? I believe it is adhesive backed, but want to be careful in removing it. Is it as simple as sliding a razor blade behind it?