Luxman m-900u owners - quick question

Looking for some feedback on owners of this amplifier. I am not looking for the '' dealer lingo '' that I have been getting ; '' sweet amp, the best that is out there, will give you a great deal , I sold a bunch of them in the last month ''....blah, blah, blah.....

So what made you buy this amp is what I would like to know from owners who have them. What made you take this one instead of others in this price range  ….and do you have to match it with the Luxman C-900 u pre-amp for the best results ?      

Thank you

garebear

@smodtactical 

I am also interested to hear how Pass compares to Luxman.

Based on what I’ve heard/read the 900u is not a punchy amp. The 350.8 seems to be fuller sounding with more bass.

They are identitically priced here in Sweden.

Interesting. I am guessing the fact that Jay likes the m900u so much that its probably the more forward / thinner sounding than the pass. Jay likes a very fast, hyper-detailed type of sound and that is definitely not my sound. But I have no idea, have not heard it.

Ref Luxman m-900u 12v trigger

The phone jack is actually a 12v trigger if you look in the cable plastic end yo will see a red and greed red is the positive do not connect in reverse.
You just have to make your own cable not that hard.
I tested it and it works but does not work with 5v  Mcintosh for that you can buy a cheap relay trigger off amazon with a 12v supply so the 5v will trigger the relay and the relay will send 12v to the luxman. Hope that helps