Lumin U2 Mini

I was hoping to get user feedback on the Lumin U2 Mini. I currently have a Vault 2i and have really enjoyed it. The Lumin looks appealing to me for several reasons . I was hoping to find a server that would allow me to pull my Vault files through the network but it seems Bluesound is a closed ecosystem and doesn’t support UPnP . That said I noticed the Lumin has digital inputs . This would allow me to use anything in the Vault through the Lumin and my DAC 

I was also wondering how the Lumin app works compared to BluOS. Thanks !

128x128oddiofyl

Thank you for the feedback.   I am going to check out a few of the major players including innous 

I am peculiarly situated to answer your question as I am currently using the Mini and still kept my Vault for a second set up.  I also am streaming premium versions of Qobuz, Tidal and Amazon HD.  In contrast to the above, in my view the Mini is a significant step up; however your last question may render that moot.  The Lumin App is glitchy and the support I have gotten has been lousy.  BLUOS is a much superior app and works much better in my experience.  That said I am running ROON through the Mini with tremendous results.  Hope that helps.

I have a Lumin T2 and just recently demoed the Innuos.  Based on my experience the Lumin is the easier and more reliable of the two.  I had an issue early on with my Lumin and connected directly with the distributor in California and they walked me step by step through the issue and it has worked flawlessly since.  I find the Lumin app extremely easy to use and found the Innuos more "glitchy".  Currently, my Lumin is connected to a Roon Nucleus + with a separate NAS drive.  

Good luck and let us know how it works out for you!