Lumin T2 or Matrix Audio Element X

Hi all,
I'm using a Node 2i streamer + Matrix X-Sabre Pro Dac at the moment. I'm looking for a single box streamer/dac with MQA decoding to make proper comparisons between Qobuz Hi Rez and Tidal Mqa as I use both of them. The Lumin T2 and the Matrix Element X are two solutions that I find quite interesting for a future purchase. Lumin is a well established company in the streaming market and Matrix is building really good DACs like the X-Sabre Pro. My question is if the ES9038Pro used in the Element X might be a plus with respect to the ES9028Pro used in the T2. The streamer/dac will be connected to a McIntosh MA7900 amp and Martin Logan Ethos (electrostatic speakers). 
What do You think?

triumph900
The Lumin T2 is a nice streamer.  One of my favorite streamers that I see in terms of performance to cost.

The Matrix units look interesting.  I had actually never heard of the company until your post.

It sounds like you can't audition.  I say keep researching both.  What kind of sound signature each has, features, etc.

I have the Lumin T2 and love the sound.  It's extremely musical and pretty neutral IMO.