LSA 20 Statement Speakers

I may purchase a pair of LSA 20 Statement Speakers......
Using my Pass Labs 250.8 Amp, their XP-12 Preamp and XP-17 phono stage
I’m spinning a VPI Classic Turntable with a MIMC Soundsmith cartridge, will these Speakers create a memorable musical experience for years to come?
Esthetically, including their size, they 
work for me and my space.  I actually 
love their appearance. From what I’ve found, their products are created with experienced and knowledgeable guidance. 
My first attempt at an Audiogon post,
I appreciate your input. 

128x128mbennes
I should add..
Speakers I have been listening to
are Monitor Audio Silver RS6.
I purchased in these in 2006.

What sound characteristics are most important to you, and what improvements would you like to achieve over your RS6es?
I do not wish to sound negative about LSA speakers, but I recommend not purchasing them. I owned LSA 10 Statements a  number of years ago and while they sounded good I later decided to purchase a pair of Harbeth P3esrs. The Harbeths were far better speakers. I do not have any experience with the LSA-20s, but I recall telling myself to never buy LSA speakers again. I would look elsewhere; with the other equipment you have, the LSAs may not be to their standard. 

I realize the professional reviews on these speakers are superlative, but so were the LSA-10s. After I had the speakers for a while I did agree with the reviews.  
The RS6’s sound is clean but at times their high end can be sharp.
Would enjoy more deep bass as well. I can audition the LSA 20’s
and return them with a $ loss. But it’s such a hassle....
The sound I’m looking for is “more”, if that make any sense.
never saw or heard them,

my only reservation, I'm no fan of rear ports, so consider how those ports will work in your space, discuss it with underwood prior to purchase

direct from underwood correct? great price, 30 day trial, if not tempted by something else, try them!

ad here actually

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisa7j50-lsa-group-lsa-20-signature-year-end-sale-save-1700-00-a-p...

https://www.underwoodhifi.com/products/lsa-speakers