Low cost SACD player with remote, display and SACD over HDMI

I wanted to 'try' SACD and finally (I now have 3 additional player now and hand, bought before getting deeper in that stuff) have one that actually plays SACD. 

And I must say I LIKE IT (the Dark Side of Moon  REALLY convinced me to add this format to my portfolio). 

So now I would like a player (still needs to be LOW cost in common terms and SUPER CHEAP in Audiogon currency) that has a bit more 'heft'. The one I use now is just a pound of plastic, and smaller format than any other equipment. But worst: it has NO DISPLAY so I have a PC monitor on top to even use it (Sony UBP-X700).

So SACD, DVD, CD, Bluray, remote, display. And SACD over HDMI (not component output), around $300 (but certainly under $500). Used is fine. 

Does it exist? 

kraftwerkturbo

Showing 2 responses by mahler123

@kraftwerkturbo 

I never actually use my Sony as I use an Oppo 105 as a transport into my Bryston DAC.  The Sony used to be in a HT system but I ultimately replaced it with an Oppo 203 and simultaneously dumped the cheap BluRay in that system.  Currently the Sony is in reserve in case anything ever happens to the 105