Looking for recommendations for integrated with a more “organic” sound.

Hello all,

I hope that you are all doing well, and that I might tap into your collective knowledge base and experience to find a new amplifier. 

Current system includes Bluesound Node2>Denafrips Enyo>Dayens Ampino>Zu DW6 Superflys. I stream probabaly 95% but maybe 5% is vinyl or CD. I sometimes use it to watch movies in 2.0, but that’s not my main concern. 

I’m really enjoying the sound of this setup. Very organic with nice harmonic richness. Surprisingly good bass extension and smooth and pleasant highs. Imaging is good. 

What I would like to do is preserve that natural and organic sound, while also adding more inputs (Ampino only has 2) improving bass definition/control and impact, and perhaps elevating detail retrieval. I would trade a bit of smoothness for a bit more HF extension. A basic remote is also on the checklist. 

My budget is maybe $2500, but I’m not in a desperate position, I could potentially stretch it a little if I wait. 

New units are preferred, but I would consider used if it achieves my goals. 
I’m open to SS or tubes, but cost of the tubes is a concern. I’m susceptible to tuberoll-itis. Speakers are pretty sensitive, so mega-watts are not required. 

The system is in a medium sized living room which has 9” ceilings and is open to a kitchen and dining room, so there’s lots of volume. Most listening is at moderate volumes, but I’ve been known to crank it on occasion. Musical tastes are extremely varied. 

basically, I’m looking to maintain the organic tone and natural presentation while improving performance, adding input options (3 minimum) and adding remote. 

I don’t want a DAC, but a better-than-basic phono stage would be a bonus. I’m more interested in performance than features.

Is there anything out there that might fit the bill? 

Thank you in advance for your input. 
Tom

earworm22

If "organic" matches my definition a pre-owned Norma IPA-140 is a stellar but slightly over budget($2500?) option

Thanks all, for your additional suggestions. 
I guess I buried the lead: budget is around $2500 so some of these are out of reach at the moment. 

Lots to look into and research. 

thanks again. 

Rogue Sphinx v3 - phono pre-amp that supports MM&MC - universally regarded as the best budget integrated or step up into Chrono, etc.

Sugden A21SE integrated already mentioned.  It’s really that good.  I’m listening to the older version right now through ATC 7 baby monitors.  Class A amplification is quite remarkable…..when done properly.  Best of luck finding your sound.