Looking for recommendations for a pair of full range speakers for ~8k or under

What would your recommendation be? These are some of the speakers I have tested and liked:

1. B&W 702–S2 (new) - incredible for only 5k and I love the bass output with 3 drivers but the vocals can be a little harsh on some recordings. Maybe a good warm amplifier can help with this? I am also interested in the 702 Signature version going for 6.5k but not sure how it differs.

2. B&W 804 d3 (used) - Maybe my favorite of everything I’ve heard so far, better that the 702 in almost every way and not as harsh but I miss the extra output from the 702’s 3 bass drivers. I’m just not sure if it’s worth an extra 2-3k plus being used. I love that it goes lower though. Was seeing it used for ~7k online

3. Sonus Faber Sonetto 8 (new) - good bass and musical but Lacks some of the definition of the B&W - 7k

4. Sonus Faber Olympica 2 (used) - I loved this, much better than the sonetto in every way goes lower but lacks some in the bass output vs the sonetto. Was offered a trade-in in my local store for 6.5k

5. Sonus Faber Olympica 3 (used) - I haven’t heard this but I imagine It would be a perfect match for me with the extra bass driver and I’m seeing some used for under 8k online. 

I feel like my comparisons weren’t too good with very different rooms in different stores and amps so I am wondering what you guys would recommend of these options or if you have other recommendations either used or new under 8k. I can’t go too crazy though since I can’t spend too much on an integrated amplifier (~2-4k). Any Focal or other brands I should listen too also? I will also be using them for 2 channel home theater as well as music. I will likely be getting an integrated amplifier that complements the speakers I choose. I listen to a wide variety of music types and my room is about 14 x 22 with high vaulted ceilings. I appreciate any advice since I am new to high end speakers coming from a not so great soundbar. 
km1181
have you even madea  attempt to ck out <,Full range>> single drivers? 
No of course not, Like most audio fans, you have over looked the best bang for the buck.
Go FR see my latest posts
You can buy a pair of previously owned "new" Quads for about $5K. I'd take a pair any day over any of the above dynamic speakers! I presently have two pairs of the 57's for stacking. But I recommend the new versions made in China - better build quality and more reliable!
@gg107 I agree those might be the right choice if I can find a nice deal. Do you think the McIntosh MA252 integrated amplifier with 100w per channel is enough? I was offered a store trade in for 3k. Also I was confused by your wording are you saying you prefer the original Olympica 3 to the new Nova version? If so, how do they differ?
@km1181, I'm no expert on amp-speaker matching, but I think the McIntosh MA252 -- which apparently offers 160 wpc into 4 ohms, the speaker impedance of the Sonus Fabers, and 100 wpc into 8 ohms -- should be sufficient, and a good match.  Perhaps others will chime in on this.  

I did not hear the new Olympica Nova 3; I heard the Nova 2, and the Olympica 3.  The Olympica 3 was my clear preference.  And when I auditioned the Olympica 3s, it was with a McIntosh integrated ss amp that was lower-powered than my MC402, though I don't recall the model.  The audition -- with speakers placed in an office building's  hallway, not a room set up for listening -- was so impressive that my spouse and I just wanted to keep listening to  music -- we momentarily forgot why we were there!

There is a worthwhile Youtube video from a Canadian dealer  comparing the Olympica Nova II to the Olympica II.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv8dvVIdguk. The conclusion seems to be that they are very close, with the newer model offering only a slight improvement.  
@jasonbourne52 
But I recommend the new versions made in China - better build quality and more reliable!
Huh?!