Looking for my End Game Speaker

I'm looking for my end game speakers.  My system currently consists a digital streaming front end with the Mola mola Tambaqui DAC and Grimm MU1 streamer along with Magico A3 speakers.  For amplification, I recently acquired on the used market, the Audionet Humboldt.  

I live in a small 960 sq ft condo in a highrise.  My system is in the great room (living, dining, and kitchen all in one).  Given the room configuration, my speakers have to be located close to a side wall (unless I radically change the room and block my balcony doors with my stereo).  Room dimensions are 12' x 16' (not including kitchen).   

The following speakers are on my list to auditon:

Marten Parker Trio,  Acora (SRB, SRC1, SRC2), Magico S3 - 2023, Magico M2, Joseph Audio, Franco Serblin, Rockport, Vivid Audio Giya G4, 

I have already heard the Acora SRC1 and thought they were amazing, however, perhaps a bit  bass shy.  

Given my room constraints, I'm concentrating more on the models that have a sealed box design.  Given that, I am very interested in the Magico M2 and S3 - 2023.  Has anyone heard these two models?  A used M2 would cost about the same as a new S3.  How do these two models compared?  Which would you choose?  

Can anyone recommend any other sealed box design speakers.....or any speakers that would fit into a relatively small room (close to the walls)?  I should also note that I would like a speaker that performs well with lower listening volumes....

I have booked my ticket to AXPONA 2025, so I'm making a list of speakers that I should audition.

calgarian5355

Another Monitor Audio Supporter. I have Pass Lab equipment playing a pair of Platinum 200 3g speakers and enjoy them tremendously.  Classical, jazz, rock. 
I’m totally pleased with their musical presentation

@kennyc Gershman is a Canadian company; I have heard of them previously, but have never had a chance to audition them.  I will definitely add them to my Axpona list!  I have read about the speaker...but I think they look a bit odd, especially with their wood grills.  Being from Canada, I would love to support local if possible (Acora is Canadian too!)  Thanks for the tip!

@johnread57 I've owned the PMC OB1 speaker in the past....and loved it!  I'll be sure to check their latest models.  I like that the transmission line port faces forward....It allows for easier placement!

@jdpalmer1 I've heard ProAc speakers in the past ...years ago and was impressed!  I'll look for them at Axpona.  Thanks!

@vthokie83 @disc Yes!  Joseph Audio is on the list....the Perspective and the Pulsar!  I've read a ton of UK magazines giving awards to the Fyne speakers...but have never heard them in person;  I'll definitely check them out!  Thanks.

@grislybutter Thanks for the great list of sealed speakers!  Appreciate it!

@steve59 I went to the RMAF in Denver in 2015 and heard the original B1!  I loved that particular speaker....but I wished it had more bass....thus my interest in the Giya G3 and G4.  I have to admit, I wasn't a big fan of the Kaya series when I auditioned them recently....so I wasn't sure if the Giya would live up to my expectations.  I'll see when I check out their room at Axpona.