Looking for my End Game Speaker

I'm looking for my end game speakers.  My system currently consists a digital streaming front end with the Mola mola Tambaqui DAC and Grimm MU1 streamer along with Magico A3 speakers.  For amplification, I recently acquired on the used market, the Audionet Humboldt.  

I live in a small 960 sq ft condo in a highrise.  My system is in the great room (living, dining, and kitchen all in one).  Given the room configuration, my speakers have to be located close to a side wall (unless I radically change the room and block my balcony doors with my stereo).  Room dimensions are 12' x 16' (not including kitchen).   

The following speakers are on my list to auditon:

Marten Parker Trio,  Acora (SRB, SRC1, SRC2), Magico S3 - 2023, Magico M2, Joseph Audio, Franco Serblin, Rockport, Vivid Audio Giya G4, 

I have already heard the Acora SRC1 and thought they were amazing, however, perhaps a bit  bass shy.  

Given my room constraints, I'm concentrating more on the models that have a sealed box design.  Given that, I am very interested in the Magico M2 and S3 - 2023.  Has anyone heard these two models?  A used M2 would cost about the same as a new S3.  How do these two models compared?  Which would you choose?  

Can anyone recommend any other sealed box design speakers.....or any speakers that would fit into a relatively small room (close to the walls)?  I should also note that I would like a speaker that performs well with lower listening volumes....

I have booked my ticket to AXPONA 2025, so I'm making a list of speakers that I should audition.

calgarian5355

I would be looking at Franco Serblin speakers and thinking about whether I wanted to do stand mounted or full tower. Looking for end game, I would be thinking about natural and musical speakers the kind that satisfy the deep rooted desire for rich musical sound and less on flashy or incredibly fast technical feats. The kind that you will want to listen to on quite Sunday mornings while contemplating with coffee as well as late Saturday night after a bit of scotch. Given neighbors… I would consider stand mounted.

calgarian5355 

You'll absolutely love the monitor audio Hyphn speakers, little pricey though at $120,000 Canadian but the platinum series is phenomenal sounding they will beat speakers 2 to 3 times the price they put Magico and Wilson to shame.

Grislybutter, awesome list but not sure that all of the prices are accurate. I noticed that that the Tekton Encore was listed as being $4,000.00. 

@danbro I just updated all the prices, but have not posted them yet. I enter the prices and data I find. In 10% of the cases, there is no data to be found.