Looking For Info On Optimus 1100 Speakers

I bought a pair of these and can't find any info on them.

Any links or relevant info would be appreciated.

JoeBirmingham
joebirmingham
I gave a link in my post to the specs and user guide. They seem like a generic three way box
Kalali-I agree.  My first system was from RS.  Nothing to write home about, but we sure loved in in my freshman dorm.  The ones w the ribbon tweeter were definitely considered the cream of the crop.
I have a pair of the little Pro LX5s and loved them as surround speakers (excellent omnidirectional tweeters), but, alas, the surrounds of the midrange drivers rotted away. Wish I could find replacement surrounds...

Well, I'll be darned:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Radio-Shack-Optimus-Pro-LX5II-Speaker-Foam-Surround-Repair-Kit-Cat-No-40-408...

Dave
The pick of the Radio Shack Optimus range back in the day (mid 90s) was the Pro LX5 which used the Linaeum ribbon tweeter and was less than $200 the pair -- my first system in the US while I was at grad school was based around this -- a super speaker (once you tweaked it by filling the port with straws!) and well deserving of much better ancillaries -- seems like there are plenty still available on eBay makes me think about building an office system around them again 😏

Unfortunately I know nothing about the 1100 -- what I can pick up it sounds like nothing special, sorry
Some models might have been surprisingly good but most models unsurprisingly sucked. For full disclosure, I only owned a bookshelf size back in the day for my "garage" system and heard two others; another larger bookshelf size and one floor standing. The brand was considered mediocre at best. Sorry about being blunt.
IIRC, back in the day, Optimus was a Radio Shack house brand.  Some models were reportedly surprisingly good