looking for an "all in one" unit.

Is there a single box receiver(amp,pre,tuner), with a CD player built in? I believe NAD makes one but are there any other manus?
powder
cmalak - Calm down. A little humor won't hurt anyone. But it wasn't unrelated to the op. I looked it up. It in fact is $6k. And as you should be well aware, everything has a price tag and everyone is concerned with it to varying degrees. And as everyone is also distinctly aware of, you needn't spend nearly half that to obtain great sound.
I own the esoteric rz-1 and can say it is very nice in appearance and function. It sounds great, too. I decided to reduce the stack of separates in my livingroom. My laptop fits right on top. I Feed iTunes and Pandora to rz-1 via USB, which makes for fewer wires, fewer dust bunnies and a lot less heat in the summer. I am an esoteric fan and have been for three years.
Update: I switched my connection between MacBook and RZ-1 from USB to glass fiber. The MacBook has a two-way headphone jack, which also serves as a mini-toslink port.