Looking for an HDMI cable

I am looking for an HDMI cable to go between my Jay’s Audio CDT2 MK3 and my Audio Mirror Tubadour 3 DAC. A 1M cable with price up to $300. Thanks.

mesch

@soix Good question! I should have added that info. I would purchase used if the right one came along. Many of my cables have been purchased that way. Thanks.

This DH Labs cable gets some good feedback here and won’t break the bank.  With i2S you wanna go as short as possible as performance degrades with length.  They’re offering 10% off if you give your email.  Best of luck.

https://silversonic.com/products/digital-cables/hdmi-2-1/

@soix Thanks! I own the DH LABS Silver Sonic AES cable.  This is probably one I should try.  I have contacted them. The price is right, just need to figure out the length as I am repositioning  components in my system.  

I remain open for other suggestions.

If you can make the 0.5m length work — that’s the shortest they seem to offer for this cable — then do that.  i2S was initially designed to make connections internally within a component and so wasn’t designed for distance, so that’s the reason to keep length as short as possible.  Some “experts” say optimally you want it to be a foot or less, but that’s not always practically feasible.  Just FYI.