Looking for amp $1000 or under

Can anyone suggest a amp for Focal Aria 926 Speakers, I'm using a PS Audio HCA-2 now but not completely satisfied with the sound stage ,it sounds good for acoustic music but with rock music the sound gets blended too much. there is no standout like the vocals get drowned out .
thanks Ron D.
pizzamn57
Get schematics from ps Audio they have awesome customer service and the answer phone and will send you schematics on the spot. Then email schematics to parts Connextion and Sonicraft and they will guide you through mod.

It might not be a bad idea to mention the pre amp as well, it will have something to say about the end result.  I’m also wondering about the cabling, or at least the speaker cables.  Hopefully pizzamn is using more than just lamp cord.
I Have a Marantz SR7010, Bluesound Node 2i, audio art speaker cables and audioquest RCA connectors. Can anyone recommend someone who can do the mod on the amp?
thanks,
Ron D
Ron are you using marantz as a preamp to your ps audio amp? If so that may be the problem. If so pre and hca2 don't match up impedance properly. If you can find a preamp within your budget first that is route I would go. Tube Preamps mates well with hca2. Maybe an old Conrad Johnson, Audible Illusion or something on the warm side with a full big sound. Sell hca 2 and get a hybrid tube