Looking for alternative to Sonus Fabers

I own a pair of Sonus Faber Concertinos. These are nice little speakers with a beautiful voice, but once in awhile I crave something that sounds a little different. I wish I could be more specific than that, but I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for. Basically, I'm looking for suggestions on a second set of speakers I could have on hand for my changing moods.

I want to limit the search to monitors or small floor standers in the $500-$1500 USED price range. I'm considering ProAc Response One SCs, Totem Model Ones, Vienna Acoustic Haydns and Bachs. IF anyone has heard these or had the chance to compare them to the SFs, I'd be interested to hear your opinions. Any other suggestions for other models are welcome too.

My system currently consists of a Sim Audio Moon I-5 integrated, Musical Fidelity E60 CD player and NHT SW3P subwoofer. I also have a Bel Canto DAC 1.1 on the way. I mostly listen to female vocals, acoustic guitar and piano, and to a lesser degree classical compositions, Rock and R&B.

Thanks for your help.
gunbei
In my post I meant to say the Grand Piano sounded more true than the Meadowlark Kestrel in the upper bass and lower midrange. The caveat I expressed was regarding my comparison of the Grand Piano to the Kestrel.

Sorry for the disjointed posts.
Thanks so much Avkmusic. My amp is only rated at 70 watss per channel. Also, I don't really have the room for the Grand Pianos but would like to get them if I did. The stone bases are nice, too bad they've been discontinued.

So you thought the Grand Pianos overall sounded more accurate/true than the Kestrels? Very interesting. I may go with another monitor as an alternative. I appreciate your thoughts.
having used the concertos, concertino and electa amator for a number of years, well, its time to move on.

today using the spendor s3/5 with very good results!

Used also totem model 1, vienna haynds and my vote still goes to the spendors.

your i-5 i bet will sound good with these speakers.

make sure you put them at least 5 feet away frm rear wall for them to sound open and uncongested.
Soliloquy actually voiced their speakers using Sim Audio equipment so this might be a good fit with your current system. Either the 5.0 monitors or 5.3 floorstanders(not very big but need space to breathe) would fit your budget, and they sell some B-stock stuff that would put many manufacturer's A-stock to shame if you're looking for a bargain.

Others I would strongly recommend would be Triangle Titus or Zephyr(may be hard to find), Audio Physic Spark III, or Silverline Panatella?, a small $1500 floorstander that I think just came out.

You've already listed some of the others I would have mentioned, but since speakers are so personal I'd highly recommend at least giving these a listen before making a final decision. Best of luck.

Tim
Have you hear the newer Sonus Faber's with the new tweeters and drivers? They sound different than the old ones.