Looking for advice - Mola Mola Kaluga amp has no output

Hello all and happy Easter. Hoping to get some tips from experienced Agoners. My Mola Mola Kaluga is giving some trouble - no sound. It is powering up but is cold to the touch even after hours. We were out on a weekend vacation and when I returned it was on standby mode (maybe power failure). It is plugged into my PS Audio Stellar Powerplant 3. I am completely puzzled because it is powering up fine, i changed the fuse as well, to no avail. Any clues from Mola Mola owners out there? I have written to Mola Mola and awaiting response as well. Thanks in advance for any help!

musicmatters1206

@musicmatters1206, This Audiogon member purchases non working amplifiers from various companies. I suggest you can him and see what he offers on your Mola Mola Kulgua amps. It certainly is worth a phone call.

Wanted - Broken / As Is / Non Working Audio Gear link:

Thanks all but i will wait to hear from Mola Mola and GTT before anything else, it is a great company and a great distributor with support reputation to back them up. Will keep you all posted.

Question: Aren't the Kaluga monoblocks?  if so, isn't it strange that neither of them is producing any output?  Can you borrow any power amp and test the preamp out?

@musicmatters1206, I agree with @deone above that is very strange that both Mola Mola amps stopped working at the same time. Is there a possibility the issue could be with the preamp? Please keep us posted thanks