looking for a new pre/amp or integrated amp

I am new here, and this is my first post.  I am looking for either a pre/amp or integrated amp, specifically for listening to music.  Here is what I'd like the solution to have:
  • Ethernet jack (for connecting to my home computer to play music files of CD's I've ripped)
  • 2 channel (this is not going to be a surround sound setup)
  • Wifi (I'd like to play Spotify)
  • XLR inputs (for the CD/DVD/Blu ray player) - I'm not sure this is critical, as I think optical digital might be just as good.
  • 90-140Watts 
  • Phono input
  • Price range: $1000-2000
Does anyone have any suggestions?  I've looked at Yamaha, Anthem, Marantz, and Parasound, but I haven't found anything that checks all these boxes.  Thank you!  Doug
dougmint
Yes, most DAC’s don’t have an Ethernet input anyway. Today USB is one of the most popular inputs for DAC’s when you want to play music stored on your computer. I believe the maximum distance supported by USB is 5M.

Ethernet is used to connect your network to a streaming device like my Aurender N100H. But most of these devices then need to connect to an external USB DAC. The Bluesound Vault mentioned earlier needs an Ethernet connection but also has a built in DAC. It does not have an amplifier built in though.
Why not just get a hard drive and connect it to your network via wifi and then usb to amp? Or get the hegel I mentioned which has ethernet and airplay and get a phono stage
Bluesound Powernode2 has a 60 wpc amplifier built in and should most of the requirements except for the output wattage.
The USB (connectivity) is a much more versatile option.
Also, regarding the sound quality using Ethernet vs. WiFi, I suspect it will depend on the configuration of the home and relative distance between the router/modem and the end devices, but in my experience with Bluesound Node2 and in a two story 4000 square feet home, I could hear no difference between the hardwire and over the air.  A slow internet speed will affect both configurations. Needless to say, ymmv.