looking for a new pre/amp or integrated amp

I am new here, and this is my first post.  I am looking for either a pre/amp or integrated amp, specifically for listening to music.  Here is what I'd like the solution to have:
  • Ethernet jack (for connecting to my home computer to play music files of CD's I've ripped)
  • 2 channel (this is not going to be a surround sound setup)
  • Wifi (I'd like to play Spotify)
  • XLR inputs (for the CD/DVD/Blu ray player) - I'm not sure this is critical, as I think optical digital might be just as good.
  • 90-140Watts 
  • Phono input
  • Price range: $1000-2000
Does anyone have any suggestions?  I've looked at Yamaha, Anthem, Marantz, and Parasound, but I haven't found anything that checks all these boxes.  Thank you!  Doug
dougmint
It has DLNA capabilities via ethernet sorry no phono input, I had’nt noticed that in your post.
Like @mesch said, Bluesound Node2, or vault if you want to rip more cd's easily. And look for an Integrated the will check the rest of the boxes.
If you go used and can wait you'll get a lot more for your buck.
I ended up with a Primaluna dialogue premium and a Bluesound node 2 for $2,300 I know that gets above your budget and doesn't have a phono input, but sounds great.
For SS integrated, I'd look at Yamaha, and Marantz.
good luck
mdr
I'd seriously consider looking at an A/V Reciever.  The Onkyo 7.2 channel recievers have all the features you are looking for and give you bi-amping capability using the surround channels.  They have zone two capability as well.  
Onkyo TX-RZ610, Onkyo TX-RZ810 are on sale now as Onkyo is changing models.  I just picked up the RZ810 from Crutchfield yesterday.  I have not set it up yet, but I am using it the same way you are but also using the surround capability.  I'm using the front preout and an Onkyo M501 amplifier to bi'amp my front speakers.  I'm really interested in the Music Optimizer function on these amps which is said to enhance the sound quality of compressed music files and Bluetooth streams.

I think the Yamaha R-N803 could also meet your needs.
Add the Creek Evolution 100 A to your list.  It will check all of your marks (I think), nice sleek looks, oh, and it sounds darn good too.