Looking for a narrow baffle small footprint speaker

Title says it all.  High end for a living room - budget under $25k.  Do not really want bookshelf so exploring my options here. 

aj523

Audiovector R3 Arrete is what I have.  Baffle is about 7” wide.  Msrp is half your budget.   $12,900.  Custom colors are an option.  Any paint you want.  

I went to audition QLN Prestige 3, which are not wide by any means, but not the very slimmest.

I’d also look into audio physic.  I’ve not had a chance to hear their newest driver technology, though.  

good luck.

KEF Blade 2 Meta. Forget that BestBuy sells it too. This is one of the very best. The soundstage is the best I have ever heard, except live.

The tech and research KEF put into the Blades is unlike most competitors.

Thanks so far. The Audiovector R3 is nice it’s wider than 7”‘though - website says 9.1 inches.

The blade is too tall it’s a lot of speaker. I’ve seen it in person!

Von Schweikert Endeavor RE (walnut) or Endeavor SE (painted). I have the Endeavor RE. 

Magico A3?  44 H, 11 D, 9.25 W, $15.4k (add $600 for grills).  Had a demo this week and seriously considering.  

I need fairly narrow and shallow speakers.  Have about 22 inches from wall to front of console (NYC apt living/dining), so with A3 would be about 11 inches from wall.