Looking for a high end integrated to suit Dynaudio contour 5.4's

Hi All

I am looking to move to an integrated amp to drive my Contours.  Dyns look to respond well to amps that are high current as I have had a Griffen Diablo connected into my system and there was a massive difference in the performance of my Dyns.  While I would love a Griffen its pricey so I am looking for an alternative.  At this stage I have been considering a Pass Labs INT-250, Audia Flight FLS-10, Vitus R-101 and Griffen Diablo 300.

Does anyone out there have any of these speaker/amplifier combinations or other suggestions around amplification for the Contours?

Thanks
plb02
A nice write up on your auditions @plb02. Your comments pretty much reflect my listening notes from my shootout of the bigger separates at Class A Audio, though I wasn’t as taken with the Luxman’s mids as you. For me it just lacked a little class a magic to render a natural presentation compared to the Accuphase amps. Though as you noted, it’s difficult to say how the Audia Flight FLS-10 would have stacked up as that was in a different setup. Perhaps you could swing a home audition of the AF amp which would be the utlimate lipmus test? John is pretty accommodating if you ask him. The AF amp has almost triple the capacitance of the Accuphase & would have a lot more headroom and dynamic freedom. That said, my only reservation with the Accuphase amp is the inflated AU pricing vs Japan pricing which is a better represenation of what that gear is actually worth.
Dynaudio always pair very good to Plinius ! 
The more power of  the amp the better soundstage ! Bass go deep and tight !!!!
i used  Plinius SB 301 + Conrad Johnson ET 5 tube preamp pair with my Dynaudio C2 Platinum , sound excellent and very deep BASS . 

Dynaudio always pair very well to Plinius !
i used Plinius SB 301 + Conrad Johnson ET 5 tube preamp pair with my Dynaudio C2 Platinum , resulted excellen soustage and very ddp bass ! 
Hola a todos, el sonido Plinius (Tautoro + Reference SA) con las 5.4 es muy bueno, la escena sonora es impresionante, tanto lateral como en profundidad. El grave es dinámico con mucho cuerpo y control. Lo malo es el precio elevado de la amplificación y que si quiere el máximo disfrute hay que seleccionar clase A, lo que implica un gran gasto en consumo. El calor que genera la amplificación es otro factor si vives en zonas calurosas, ya que genera lo mismo que una estufa. Vivo en las Islas Canarias (buen tiempo todo casi todo el año), y el costo de la factura eléctrica me hicieron cambiar de opinión a favor de la clase D, y en cuanto a la pequeña diferencia respecto al sonido superior de la Plinius se compensa claramente por el bajo consumo y que no generan calor las Wyred, y sobre todo porque las Wyred te permite disfrutar de la música 24 horas al día siete días a la semana, algo que con la Reference SA te lo tienes que pensar dos veces por el consumo.
Si te preocupa lo que gasta de gasolina tu coche no te compres un Ferrari, sobre todo si te gusta hacer largos recorridos con el coche e ir a más del limite de velocidad.
'nother translation required...

Hello everyone, the sound Plinius (Tautoro + Reference SA) with the 5.4 is very good, the sound scene is impressive, both lateral and in depth. The serious one is dynamic with a lot of body and control. The bad thing is the high price of the amplification and if you want the maximum enjoyment you have to select class A, which implies a large consumption expenditure. The heat generated by the amplification is another factor if you live in hot areas, since it generates the same as a stove. I live in the Canary Islands (good weather almost all year round), and the cost of the electric bill made me change my opinion in favor of class D, and as for the small difference with respect to the superior sound of the Plinius it is compensated Clearly for the low consumption and not generate heat Wyred, and especially because the Wyred allows you to enjoy music 24 hours a day seven days a week, something that with the Reference SA you have to think twice about the consumption. If you are worried about what you spend on gas, your car will not buy a Ferrari, especially if you like to make long trips with the car and go over the speed limit.