Looking for a component for ripping and playing CD's.

Recently moved to a different state and sold all my audio equipment.  NAD preamp and tuner, Nakamich Dragon, Thorens belt drive turntable with Shure V15VMR, Sony 400 disc SACD player, pair of Hafler DH500's, Krell KMA100's, Definitive BP7000SC's and Polk Audio SDA SRS's.  Sold all my vinyl but kept my collection of approx. 2500 CD's.

New system consists of NAD C538 single CD player, Sangean tuner, McIntosh C-32 preamp, McIntosh MC-2205 amp, Klipsch Forte IV's, a pair of Klipsch RP-1200SW subs and my first ever stand alone DAC, S.M.S.L. SU-1.  I've never streamed before and enjoy Youtube for music and music videos.

My question is does anybody make a hifi component that allows me to rip my CD's and then play them through my DAC?  I really do not want to use a computer to do this.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

EMUAGOGO

emuagogo

When I was ripping songs to CD’s I used a Tascam CD recorder. I’m not sure if they still exist.

Later on, I copied all my music to an 8TB hard drive. I used a Tascam DA-3000. It can record up to 24-192hz. and DSD. Again, not sure if it is still available, And Tascam is the worst company for repair service.

ozzy

ozzy

@emuagogo 

Eversolo Streamers 

You just add storage and a cheap CD player.