Lesser known 2 way bookshelf Speakers from the 80's

I recently went into a local Hi Fi shop and heard a pair of Heybrook HB2's from the 80's and was quite impressed. The shop owner also had a pair of Mordaunt Short Pagaents or Carnivals that were to be fixed.  

A few years back I owned a pair of Linn Helix LS150s that were also quite impressive.  I also owned a pair of Paisley Research AE500's that were amazing!  

What were some of your favorite British and non-British two-way bookshelf speakers from the 80's and early 90's.   
128x128lou_setriodes
Post removed 
I worked my way through a bevy of bookshelf speaker systems back then during a misspent youth: AR, DYNACO A25s, EPI 100s, JBL L88's (2-way) and L100s (3-way) , CAMBER 2.0’s .....

in brief: they were "okay" for their time (emphasis added) and their price-point back then

but .....

(I) the "nostalgic" models now get handily bested by even modest price-point strata current speakers, and ;
( ii) with the dramatic improvement in today’s speaker design, crossovers, and build components today, the old nostalgic speaker gear gets completely smoked as you go up the $$ food chain into premium price strata and premium build offerings ..... not even close.

Nostalgia lives on for a certain small segment of audio enthusiasts even as the ever-improving technology advances at a rapid and accelerated rate.