LAIV Harmony

New company with a new product.  There are several "professional" reviews out there, but not much consumer input here or elsewhere.  Those that have been using now for over a month, what are your thoughts?  What were you using previously and how does it compare?

audiostick

My LAIV Harmony is the most organic DAC I've heard under 7K...for $2700 delivered ...it is a Bargain. Thank You.

Is anyone using the Denafrips Hermes with the Laiv Harmony over I2S?  I''d like to run a coax output from my TEAC transport to the Hermes, and then connect the Harmony to the Hermes over I2S.

I've had the Harmony for about a month and it's not going back.  I know nothing about USB interfaces and currently using an OCC based cable and it sounds fantastic.  I may look at some DDCs with I2S, but anticipate that Weng will release their streamer w/ I2S.  Hermes is on my list along with Halo Red, Singxer and maybe Musician.

When my input board crapped out, Laiv sent a new one in a few days and the installation video on You Tube was a big help. It took about 1/2 hour, and has been working fine for months now.