Kyocera PL-601 headshell

Looking for a Kyocera PL-601 headshell. Looks a lot like a generic straight arm headshell except the flat spot on the connecting tube is on the left side instead of the top.
wasclywabbit
Thanks I’ll pass this info along to the interested buyer, I appreciate your help. This is the pic I posted on the offering site. I unscrewed the screw shown in the pic but could only manage to accomplish a very slight gap between the arm and shell and grew nervous about pushing past the point of resistance.
 https://www.ebay.com/itm/143485590169?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
If you post your question on audiokarma I can provide you with photos. My username is wasclywabbit.
The headshell is male. There is a small knurled setscrew on the side of the arm just behind it that releases it. I'd attach a photo but I don't know how to do that on this website.
I have a PL-601 unit listed for sale and am hoping that you could kindly answer this.  A potential buyer is asking if the head shell is male or female and I can't easily discern that.  It won't easily come off for me and I don't want to risk damage . Would you be able to tell me?