Kubala Sosna and Virtual Dynamics - Similar??

I have gone through the Forums and checked on the comments and write-ups on both brands. Both are rated highly, especially for the KS Emotion and VD Master and Revelation ranges.....

I would like to know how similar these cables are in terms of sonics for Speaker cables and Power cords...

It seems that VD is hugely popular at the moment and KS is used by a select few....

Where I am, there is no dealer available, therefore I have to rely on your comments and suggestions...KS doesnt allow international trials and have not checked with VD..

Similar Products used:
Kimber BiFocal XL
DIY PC's with Furutech Gold IEC's
Running dedicated 32 amp lines

TIA!!
teck5

Showing 2 responses by mmitch7711

I have an entire shipment of VD Master 3.0 cables and cords shipping out next week, Rick is including a bottle of quicksilver gold, once the cables are in my system should I let them burn-in before applying the quicksilver or should I apply upon initial installation? The reason I ask this questions is for evaluation purposes, will it make a difference with or without. Thanks
Thanks Dennis for your replies, I am really excited about the VD products. I live in Wichita KS, so I have zero opportunities to listen or audition any highend cables or cords. I have to mainly go with word of mouth, reviews and people as yourself to help guide me along. In the past I have spent so much cash trying to accomplish my goal, although I don't believe I will ever obtain the ultimate, I hope to someday get close . One other component in my system is the Von Schweiket VR5SE of which I truly love, I'm crossing my fingers the VD's will bring out the best in my entire system
Then I may be able to relax and enjoy the music for a while.