Krell Illusions ii / Krell duo 300xd to a Gryphon Diablo 300 integrated an upgrade?

Hi - I’ve got a Krell Preamp (Illusions ii) paired with a Krell duo 300xd amp, stream with a Auralic Aries G1 Streamer / MHDT Pagoda balanced DAC with WE 396 tube upgrade.  Speakers are Alta Audio Alec’s.  If I swapped out the Krell stack and Pagoda for the Gryphon Diablo 300 w/DAC would that be an overall upgrade?

I’ve been really impressed with the Krell duo 300xd amp, compared it to Coda CSiB       , Primaluna Evo 400, Parasound A21, Krell 300i Integrated.  To my ears outperformed them all.  The Gryphon Diablo 300 seems to get showered with praise, exhaulted as one of the best, when compared to many separate stacks and “the best integrated”.

Curious to hear opinions, thoughts. 

mm1tt77

Not an upgrade then new Kell gear is really good you’d have to spend double to triple the price of the krell gear before you get any real improvement

The diablo is very good just a different flavor if Iwere you I would upgrade the streamer

We were auraylic dealers Innous was better now wehave foundd the432evo servers which outperform both

DAVE AND troy

Audio intellect nj

Krell and 432evo dealers

Post removed