Krell 3250e vs Classe CA-2300 vs Levinson 532H

I am shopping for a new amplifier to drive my Aerial 9 speakers and wanted to hear some opinions.

I know there are several new amplifiers on the market and am considering pairing the following with my ML 326S preamp.

Krell 3250e
ML 532H
Classe CA-2300

If you have experience with any of these amplifiers I'd love to hear your thoughts.

I'm open to other recommendations too.

Thanks.
m_shumacher
I would put Pass Labs as my number one and then Classe, Krell at number three and ML last on my list due to poor customer service
Thanks, I will give Pass a listen as well.

Anyone have any direct experience with the amps listed?
Oh my God! I thought I was the only one. I am so pissed at Krell!! I have never seen such piss poor customer service for such a high ticket product. They are a$$ holes. I have been a fan for so long. The a$$ wipe in their repair department (Patrick) clearly doesn't give a damn about the customer. I would recommend any other amp but Krell. The company needs to understand the power of treating the customer with consideration and respect. Sorry for the rant.
Wow! I've talked with Patrick and found him very helpful even when he found out I was calling about used products. Many people I know have rejoiced that Patrick was back heading up service at Krell. Sorry you had a bad experience.
can't comment on comparisons but did recently hear the ML532. it sounds fantastic!. one of the best amps i've ever heard. have also been a Krell fan for a long time but am yet to hear any of their new offerings. look forward to reading comments from those who have.