Klipschorns vs JBL 4367’s

Has anyone compared the two? I have 1984 Klipschorns and like them but of course have the itch. I heard the new JBL L100 Classics and like that JBL “house sound”.
mluc8
What an interesting proposition.  I tend to agree about sonics with br3098. Having had both... if you have the room for the Khorn then I recommend upgrading to the AK6 if not then the AL5 LaScala is excellent.   These two speakers are substantial improvements over any of the previous series.  
They sound too different from one another to anyone but yourself to make a judgement call to what you prefer. The JBL 4367 are neutral, and have far less horn sound signature then any Klipsch speaker ever made. They are also a lot different sounding then L100. I think based on the fact you already have and enjoy your Klipschorns you should just keep those. There is no benefit ordering a new production Klipschorn which, afaik, are different animals from the older models, and use different folded enclosure to facilitate placement away from walls.
D2girls:
you used to have the 4367’s right? What did you replace them with?
did you like the sound of them? Thanks for your input. 
If you have khorns and are looking for something different that would possibly be an upgrade, look at the Cornwall IV. I had a pair of 1976 Khorns with upgraded xovers and just recently purchased the CW IV. In my room (25 x 15) I would say the cornwall is a better fit. That said, I don't think I had the right room for khorns in the first place, even though I enjoyed them very much. The Cornwall IV is not your father's cornwall. They have detail and imaging that the older versions could never achieve.

Oz