Klipsch!. The worst speaker company, EVER?

His passionate hatred for Heresy's and other Klipsch speakers made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELSPBZyoCI
128x128gawdbless
With a name like 'Rossi', he is of Italian extraction. Maybe. There is a joke about the shape of italy. For fear of upsetting my mother, I will refrain from saying it.......
Its a damn shame that PWK is not with us today with all the technology etc that would be at his disposal, I am sure he would be able to make a killer horn to rival anything out there. I am surprised he never made the mid range horn with a larger diameter (11/16) to let the mid range breath more openly. My H1's have a 3" speaker cone and a much shorter horn in length but are 14" across. The mid range frequenicies are very open and excellent.  
This is what I love about this site, you can openly criticize a company and not be banned .. cough cough, SH forums..
There's a reason why comments are disabled on the video the OP referred to....  Too many people would disagree with him.  Mr. Rossi Audio clearly has no room in his world for any opinion but his own. 
I have had many speakers over the years,  my current Heresy III are probably one of the most enjoyable.  The first speaker that has made me listen to the music and not analyse my system.  Big, live sound out of a small box.  Their strengths far outweigh their weakness at this price point in my opinion.  They replaced a pair of Revel M106, a great speaker but they sound lifeless compared to the Heresy.  Right now  I am listening to the Claypool Lennon Delirium,  a quirky psych rock treat that sounds awesome through tbe Heresy.