Klipsch speaker choices

Hello,
First post here but long time 2 channel guy. 

I currently have a system with Klipsch RF3 speakers and a crossover with stereo subs.  Sound is good but I think the highs and mids are still a bit edgy.  Bought a Schiit Aegir with passive preamp and see vast improvement.  All my interconnects and speaker wire have also been upgraded. I just listened to the RF7 iii but very briefly.  Initial impression is it was more laid back but I am wondering how that speaker sounds vs the Heritage box speakers.  I will probably listen to the Heresy 4 first but wondering if there is a difference in sound between the tower and the box speakers. 

I also have read about the Tekton speakers but am hesitant since I can't listen to them.  It is all over the place opinion wise about the Tektons.  The Klipsch Heresy are within driving distance for an audition.  They will have several models to listen to if I talk myself into going further up the cost ladder.  Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. 
128x128daledeee1
I am having trouble with an electronic crossover so yesterday was the first time I listened to them full range. I like mine better with the crossover. The sound is more balanced throughout the entire frequency range. badger_erich I would make sure ALK knows that you have different drivers. I found it rather odd that he makes a "one size fits all" crossover for the Cornwall and Cornscala. So does he need to make a new one? Unless ALK has changed it, it was made with older drivers. The CT120 is a new tweeter and the midrange may have changed as well since 2010 when Cornscalas came out. The best dampening advise I have come up with so far(opinion, but not expert) is carpet pad wrapped around the cabinet but not front and back. Mr. Decibel has said that the horns can also be wrapped. Crites told me none of this changes "any measurements" I did not inquire further with them about what measurements he was talking about.   These speakers really bring out the differences in recordings, good and bad. 
anybody heard the KG-3x versions? I have some available locally for way too much money...
I've bought the F3 1 year ago and sold them to get the Cornscala B type. After adjusting the crossover with Bob's help (MF, HF and dynamic were, to my taste, not correctly tuned), I've to admit that they are even better than F3. More details, better dynamic, bigger soundstage. But do not forget to set the XO depending on your installation and ears, it has a huge effect! 
Hi everybody I'm a long time member but, this is the first time I have posted.
I'm planning on purchasing the Crites B speakers and building them. The one wrinkle is I want to substitute an A55G midrange instead. Will this require some tweaking to an ALK Universal Economy crossover?
Also, can you recommend some high quality wire to complete the install & how many feet will it require?
Hi i am the OP and love the sound of my CS B. I bought the complete speakers from him. However a different midhorn made from wood looked interesting. The tractrix horn lets some cabinet resonance interfere. I wish i had the expertise, a very high end version is possible. I think wood horn works with the one you are using.  The Alk is adjustable and wires can be run through vent til complete