Klipsch Heresy IV

This seems to just have been released. Anyone heard it? Also looks like they raised the price by a grand. Curious how it compares to the Forte 3 and older Heresy 3. 
mofojo
I know that speaker placement is critical with these speakers and I will have to place one of them in front of a glass door.  This door is the fixed part of a sliding glass outside door.

Should that be a problem?
Low frequencies might rattle your door but highs are tossed out from horn speakers to the extent that reflection is less of an issue.

Having read a long article about what Alon Wolf thinks about sealed vs. non sealed speakers I feel better about my completely sealed system of Heresy IIIs with 2 RELs. I get that the IVs have many other improvements beyond porting, but Alon makes sense as he feels the bass boost at low levels can be out of scale at higher levels...I suppose the port can be plugged, but, again, my IIIs sound so good I'd have to do some serious side by side comparison to decide to switch to IVs, and I currently get a great sounding adjustable low bass from my 2 REL subs.
Hooked my system up for the first time last night - H IVs and Wadia 321 / a315 with Cambridge CXC transport.  Really wonderful sound that fills my 16 x 24 foot space.  Grainless highs, liquid mids and real solid base.  Needless to say, I was up until late at night listening to all sorts of music.  Belefonte at Carnegie Hall is a revelation.  If feels as though you are right there in the middle of the show.  Lots of detail, but no harshness on all the albums I have listened to so far.  Some less well produced music made itself known, but it was not intolerable.  Very pleased so far.
The whole delusion about loosing detail or quickness with a ported design is unfounded.  You will have perceptibly less bass output with a sealed system, thereby emphasizing the attack over the fundamentals and overtones.  What is lost is often the freedom of the lower midrange and bass that tend to expand out and energize a room when played live.  A lot of the energy is often in the recordings, but too many audiophiles tune it out in favor of an Uber Detailed sound.  Real music has power, physicality and it fills the acoustic space with vibrant resonances.  Taming the source material by overdamping a speaker to accentuate leading edge definition is foolish and not in pursuit of the Real Sound!
I don't get the comments that Heresy IIIs (or IVs) might not have the "uber detailed" sound of more precious designs...balderdash! I've owned a lot of those more typical (read expensive) designs, and the Heresy keeps up with and even surpasses all of those to my tastes anyway. I've noticed the closeness of the drivers in Heresy IIIs as something that might contribute to the coherency of the things...from the center of the tweeter to a few inches into the woofer cone is around 8 inches...less if measured from the lower opening of the tweeter horn, and far tighter dimensions than most any other wide range 3 ways...same with the IVs.