Kirmuss Cleaning System Discuss?

Looking at the Kirmuss system and their process is explained in detail and the concepts are a bit more detailed than other discussions. 

Yeah the presenter in a lab coat brings back memories of Matthew Polk. But aside from that the process appears to have merits.

Any thoughts or observations?

neonknight

It worked pretty well, but was a massive pain to use. Took so much time, was fiddly and requires a fair bit of bench space. I sold it pretty quickly.

I don't think it's worth it. I'd either get one of the converted generic US cleaners (with fan dry) or a degritter.

That is interesting that it worked well. Because that seems to lead credence to the ideas of using the surfactant to get the cleaning power deeper into the grooves. 

Did you notice the tell tale signs on records as you did the second or third cleaning step with reapplying the surfactant and running it though another cycle?

The process does seem time consuming. But is the unit quiet enough that it can be in the same room while you work on cleaning? With my current ultrasonic tank I have it in the garage cause its too loud to listen to. 

Yeah I agree with @tannoytim it worked ok but it's like 21 steps! A real PITA to use. After less than a month it sat unused so sold it. No regrets.