Just Ordered New Speakers

I just put the order in for a pair of Golden Ear Triton Reference Speakers. I was able to get the first production run which should be shipping sometime in May. They will replace my Triton 1 speakers which will be moved upstairs to my secondary system. Presently I have Triton 2 in my secondary system, so those will go on the market once my new speakers come in. I bought these without hearing them, but since I already own both the 1 and 2, I am positive I will love them. They all have the GE house sound which I like very much.

Now the long wait and anticipation begins

128x128stereo5
Excellent!! I look forward to hearing/reading your feedback. Get that Dark Side of the Moon queued up! I think Pink Floyd will sound pretty spectacular played through them! 
Finally, after a 5 and 1/2 month wait, my dealer delivered the Golden Ear Triton Reference Speakers to me. I do not have too much to say about the sound yet, as I have only had them up and running for a couple of hours. I will say one thing about the sound and that it sounds like my Triton 1 speakers on some serious steroids! Sounding great out of the box and I am sure it will get even better. The cabinet is absolutely gorgeous and as a bonus, my wife loves the wooden look.

I posted pictures on the Audio Asylum under speakers and on the GE web site.
Pretty impressive out of the box but now with over 200 hrs on them
"WOW"! great job Sandy.
I was very pleased with my 1's before these monsters -had them since they first arrived on the market so I figured with all the upgrades to the Reference I had to get a pair - so glad I did.
Nice to look at to.
I heard the Reference speakers today at my local dealer. I was very impressed. They sound like a step up from the Triton Ones which I like very much. There will likely be reviews saying they are better than speakers costing 5 times as much. I listened to the B&W 800 D3 right after in the next room. The Reference was not quite as good in my opinion. 30k should best 8.5k every time though. I would be extremely happy with the Reference in my system and am thinking of buying them. I doubt there is much better at the price. 

I doubt there is much better at the price.

And I doubt there is any better at the price. :)