Just bought used Wilson audio Sophia 1 and Wilson audio center channel comments

Hi

I just bought a used pair of Wilson audio Sophias and a Wilson center speaker (They have not arrived yet).  Can anyone comment on these speakers. They are an upgrade for me replacing Focal 918 profile black diamonds and a focal older model Electra 900 center have focal surrounds and (2)  JL Audio 10  subs  Marantz 7100 pre amp processor and Parasound  5 channel power amp

Anyway would love to hear comments good or bad about these speakers or for that matter about my home theater.  Don't have deep pockets and this is a big jump for me,  Can't wait till they arrive.  The center looks like WALL E from Disney

Thanks for any reponse or comments

Norm L

norml4721
I have two pairs of Sophia's and a pair of Cubs and a pair of Watt-Puppy 7 's and I love them all .....Sophia's are very special speakers in a lot of ways......You will need a minimum of 100 watts of tube power to drive them, a little more power wouldn't hurt.....You will enjoy them.....Autospec
I have  pair of Sophia 2's with a Watch center 2. I also run dual JL Audio F112v2 subs in the room. Your Wilson's will sound magical properly sent up and well integrated, That is probably your first step. I had some help with mine as I had a professional come over and paid him to optimize my system. For me, it was just easier to do, and the result is stunning. The next step is looking at your amplification. I currently run McIntosh 501 amps for the front channels and even at 500 watts per channel, the Sophia's will use every bit of it. I think down the road the amp will be your next upgrade. You have excellent speakers and to get the most out of them, these would be my first 2 steps. Good Luck and enjoy the quest! Mike
i love my sophia 1s, watch center and watch surrounds. i also just for movies have stereo f112 subs. they are off otherwise, the wilsons have excellent bass.