Joseph Audio Perspective next steps

Greetings,
Interested in hearing from those who have previously owned Joseph Audio Perspective speakers. Which speaker(s) did you move to from the Perspective, both positive and neg experiences appreciated. Amp(s) and preamp used would be helpful.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
- Jay M.
128x128jm1221

Showing 1 response by joc3021

I have perspective 2's in a large room, 15 x 30, and they work, but yes, scale and bass impact is reduced and not going to match a larger speaker with more/bigger drivers moving more air.  I do miss this sometimes.  I will be adding spatial audio speakers for a completely deferent sound (open baffle) and to get the scale back (have owned spatials before so I know what they are, and I like them). I will either sell or keep the perspectives for an alternative.  They are great speakers, do most everything right, a proven design that is a joy to own and listen to, zero fatigue. I don't think it gets much better than this in a dynamic, box speaker. By the way, tried them with a sub and didn't like it, couldn't make them work well, but I've never been able to make a sub work and have given up on them.