JL Audio F113 or F112 For Dynaudio Confidence 5

I need a musical fast Sub mostly for music to go along with my Dynaudio Confidence 5. I was wondering if anyone had compared the f113 and the f112. I will not be buying stereo subs because I have neighbors and my room size is about 20x18
Can you hear a difference between these two subs when playing music? My priority is Music however I do listen to electronic music and they require deep bass. Thanks
128x128trance

Showing 2 responses by zenieth

I run (2) 113's with Usher BE10's. I agree that two is better than one. I started out with a single 112 and moved up to the 113 (pair). The 113 is superior to the 112. I only use the subs in a 2 channel system. I suggest the 113's if you can swing it.
As mentioned earlier, I had a 112 then went with two 113's. To me two are far more superior than one. I can't say the the 112 sounded worse than the 113, on it's own ( single sub drive) However, I have played the 113 solo and and a pair several times. There is NO comparison period. I agree that the JL's are superb with music. I can't comment with video and shaking walls doesn't do anything for me either. Get two of whatever and let it be done with ....... MHO