Jeff Rowland 725 monos - best power cords?

Any Jeff Rowland 725 owners out there who have experimented with different power cords?
I am still using them with the stock 20 euro cords as I do not have any power cords with c19 connectors (20A) on the equipment side...
Not many shops here seem to carry them either...
Any recommendations, comparisons from users would be greatly appreciated...

Also as my amps sit far from the wall I am running them of an audiophile multisocket extension block, would it be better to get very long cords for each to the wall directly, or will a decent cord to the extension block and start from there with shorter good cords work?
blueskywalker
For what it's worth.  I have a Jeff Rowland 625 S2 amplifier. I've heard in my system and/or owned Shunyata Alpha and Sigma,  High Fidelity, Audioquest(AQ) Tornado, AQ Thunder,  AQ Hurricane,  AQ Dragon,  Audience, Wireworld Platinum, and Clarity Cables Vortex power cords. I recently sold all of my Audioquest Hurricane power cords and replaced them with Clarity Cables Vortex power cords. I think the Clarity Vortex power cords are balanced across the Audio spectrum,  while the Audioquest Hurricane's are bottom up. 

Thx for your reaction ricred1, Interesting, that Clarity Vortex costs a third of the AQ Hurricane... but is it available in Europe?
I do like a solid foundation though...
You can google Clarity Cables Vortex power cords reviews. They aren't as impressive looking as Audioquest power cords, but to my ears they sound great.