JBL's Marketing Blunder..

This is such a bizarre JBL promo video portraying young women as ditzy airheads...certainly not the way to reach younger blood and expand the customer base.

JBL GOES MODERN!

Here's a retort from the Audioholics channel

JBL Ad portrays Gen Z women as Idiots?!

I suppose JBL will try and do just fine by selling the same things over and over to a shrinking aged male customer base. Good luck JBL!

deep_333

In the area of accurate reproduction, the original speakers which created the sound in the first place are not necessarily the best choice. Very likely that a speaker which is more accurate and true to the source will make the JBL D120s sound more correct. Some of the worst speakers I have ever heard were the JBLs from the 1970s. 

JBL's attempts to improve their home audio business are comical. In the ad, they claim 'MA' stands for Modern Audio. I was expecting a modern look that would appeal to Gen X/Y/Z. 

The chassis and speaker cabinets look like leftovers fom the '70s.  They'll never capture the gross profits they make with their car audio business since they do well as an OEM provider to many auto makers.

Big Deal ,who cares.They have do like everyone here keep upgrading until your Spouse saids.ENOUGH ALREARY,I hope you enjoy , this stuff when your living alone...Bye.