Jazz trombone anyone?

Was listenng to Enrico Rava quartet this evening and the trombonist caught my attention! Wonderful full, smooth and deep sound. Any music recommendations for jazz trombone as a featured or accompanying instrument?
jpstereo
Engaging mix of ancient Mongolian msic interacting with Rudd's trombone. Recommended to stretch your ears: Blue Mongol-

"On Blue Mongol, Roswell Rudd mixes his trombone with the folk sounds of Mongolian Buryat Band, but Roswell is not just any jazz trombonist.

A key figure in the free jazz movement of the 1960s, Roswell reintroduced the smears and growls that hadn't been in jazz since the Dixieland era of tailgating trombone. Then, for 3 decades on and off, Roswell assisted Alan Lomax with his world song project, thus gaining a wide and deep knowledge of the world's many musical styles. In 2002, two Mongolian musicians visited Roswell at his home in New York. They found the kinship between the resonated overtones of their throat singing and of the trombone. Two years later, one of the musicians returned as a member of excellent Mongolian female singer Badma Khanda's band and a recording between the re-named band and Roswell eventuated. The result is an odd-sounding but likeable mix of Roswell's trombone and the ensemble's zither, dulcimer, lute, flute, vocals and percussion on a selection of Mongolian traditional songs plus some Rudd originals, an 'American Medley' and a song from West Africa, all proudly pentatonic."
Bob Brookmeyer (a valve trombonist) put our some great stuff including an album with Stan Getz. I also highly recommend any of the J.J. Johnson/Kai Winding colaborations.
As a former trombone player I was always amazed by Bill Watrous back in the '70s. I think his best was Bill Watrous' Manhattan Wildlife Refuge. This was before he started playing mostly Musak-like stuff. I've been listening to my LP (bought new) a lot lately and was shocked to find it available on CD. There is some brilliant trombone playing on this one. The Great Kai and JJ is another good one. The Kenton orchestra had some good players, also.
So you like horns eh?

Well if you do not have Tower of Power "Soul Vaccination" in your collection then you are missing the tightest horn section I know of. Even if you don't care for funk - the muscianship is absolutely stunning and they do amazing ballads too! Mic Gillette was one of the original three that started this famous band.

The TOP horn section is famous globally and has appeared on many artists' recordings, including Little Feat, the Monkees, Santana, Elton John, Linda Lewis, John Lee Hooker, Rod Stewart, Jefferson Starship, Heart, Huey Lewis and the News, Spyro Gyra, Lyle Lovett, Poison, Phish, Toto, and Aerosmith.