Is Usher still around

Does anyone know what happened to Usher? I see their speakers advertised but nothing else from them.
bomber52
Yes, as others have pointed out, they are still around.  As someone else mentioned, Fred Katli of Katli Audio is their U.S. importer.  

I will be posting up a review of their Mini Dancer Two DMD speakers very soon, in fact, at my site, http://www.prairieaudiomancave.com/

Cheers,

Juan
Bump, I lucked onto a pair of Usher BE-20 DMD dancers this new year. I’ve spent the last 3-4 years assembling my system and these are the 6th pair of speakers I’ve bought! the good news is that I’m done. The review I did find online does an accurate job of describing these speakers and anyone with the opportunity to hear ushers should.
ryriken - sorry I just saw your response. I sold the MD II’s shortly after I replied here. Since I didn’t want to ship them, the new owner drove over 800 miles round trip to pick them up. They are very good speakers and nothing can touch them in their price range or 2x higher, IMO.
The main issue with the MD II’s is getting the bass right. I really wanted the larger Usher’s like the BE10’s and when I got a chance to hear the X-Towers, I bought them.