is this the greatest live band of all time?

l know everybody has there own opinion however you be the judge?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyEbr6HvWy0
guitarsam
This isn’t really fair. To determine the best live band of all time you need to consider the live bands of the fourth century, The time of Jesus, and 600 BC. There are not many old hipsters left who saw the best bands from when Jesus was around.

(*I just hate the phrase “of all time.” Meaningless bloviation if you ask me.)
The gold standard is Bruce Springsteen at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre in Vancouver back in 1978. 3+ hours of perfection.
In the mix:Elton John (in the 1970's)Tool
Rory GallagherTim BuckleyPink FloydAny opera at the Met
No argument with The Who, Floyd, the Stones on this list; amazing bands that had to be experienced live. But like Moon, Bonham with Zeppelin...and Pearl with Rush...have to be included amongst the greatest drummers of all time, and mesmerized their fans. And Queen’s performance at Live Aid will always be considered amongst the best.
Please remember that Michael Jackson bought the rights to he Beatles catalogue in order to suppress the distribution o further hi sown career.  IMHO.I never owned a Beatles album, but just bought Abby Road at a flea market.  It is a terrible recording.  Pop music is the worst homogenater of musical taste,  surpassing country, because at least country musicians tells stories about their audience.  I Am The Walrus!  Please!