Is There Some Problem With Shunyata's Everest Power Conditioner

I have been looking for a Shunyata power conditioner, and was thinking of going all the way and picking up an Everest, which is not only stupidly expensive but is the predictable darling of all reviewers, who gush about how wonderful this product is.  However, there are currently SIX Everests for sale on US Audiomart.  For a transformative and expensive product with seemingly universal acclaim, the fact that there six Everests for sale at the same time makes me wonder if maybe it is not so amazing and transformative and people are having buyer's remorse after picking one up.  Comments or insight?

moto_man

It is interesting how they cryo thier parts.as I understand that process it puts atoms in thier proper lattice structure to have better flow and quality.thats the extra mile.enjoy the music

Post removed 

Haven't heard this yet but love all Furutech items.

https://www.furutech.com/2024/05/01/23901/

Have heard it's predisesor the PurePower 6 and while out of my price range it was amazing.

I too have a Denali and love what it has done for my system.  The only reason I do not have an Everest is the cost,

I also have a Denali, vastly better than the PS Audio P10 I had before. Even with a cheap power cord it was better, improvement with better cords. I would like to move up to the Everest, but can't imagine the difference, but I have heard it is a progression over the Denali. I'll test one day.