Is there anything other than a Benchmark DAC?

I own the Benchmark DAC3 and love it.  I am looking for another DAC due to the addition of a  second system. It will either go with a Boulder/Audio Research/(B&W or Vandersteen) system or a McIntosh/Bryston/(B&W or Vandersteen) system. I am looking to try to get something under 3k (maybe 4k) used. I've been looking for a month or so and have seen Bryston (DAC3 wanna be), Primaluna (too much distortion) and a bunch of really old stuff.  I have yet to justify any purchase when a DAC3 is sitting there new around 2k with those untouchable distortion numbers. I would love to try a tube DAC tho another solid state DAC would be fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Given my DAC3 bias I would love to hear from  those whose bias differs from mine.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xdelmatae

At $10K (as a discounted price), i suggest considering the Bricasti M1 Series 2, the Lumin X1, the Meitner MA-3, and the Weiss 502. All of theae are of a different league than the ones youhave been thinking about up to now. 

Try the Topping E70 Velvet. It’s incredible, and not just for the price. 

I've had a Ferrum Wandla at my home this week for in-home demo. $3900 with he Hypsos powersupply.  Sounds fantastic.  (USB-in, XLR-out is how I'm using).  for a 2nd system it would be killer for the money. PCM+DSD with usb-c and i2s port for future proofing.

Geshelli Labs Dayzee. You have to wait to get one, but it’s worth the wait!