Is There any Truly "High End" Integrated Amp?

I'm a reasonably well experienced audio nut and have tried a number of "good" integrated amps. I wonder, though, if there are integrated amps that are good enough for the "best", most revealing speakers. (Think Avalon Eidolon, Verity Parsifal, various JM Lab Utopias, and a variety of other fine speakers that do not have mammoth power requirements.)

People talk about the Levinson, the Musical Fidelity KW-500 and the lesser MF amps, the BAT integrated, The Rowland Concerto, etc. etc. etc.

I would like to hear from people who have actually tried the top tier of integrated amps and would be very interested in learning of their findings.

Don't need to be the most expensive. Could be the YBA Passion, Classe, MacIntosh 6900, Krell 400i, or any of a number of integrated amps that are supposed to sound good.

Hope to hear some good feedback.

Thanks very much.
Ag insider logo xs@2xjprice
i have one to add: Einstein -the absolute tune, looks unfortunately a bit pompous, but some people go for that..
I have used the Krell 300iL, which I love with demanding speakers and for its handlability. The real treat though was the Pathos Twin Towers, although it is a tad slow when speakers are not up to it.
With the Einstein you have a good average: it is 50Ws but that does not mean a thing with this; rather more important it is a so called cyclotrone-design: otl-amplifier, but built around two sankens..funny gear with a very refined sound to it. I am currently pondering about matching it with an ideal speaker ;-)
Anyone hear Abbingdon Music Research's AM-77?

It's a hybrid using 5687s in a class A, no NFB preamp stage, with bipolars for the output stage in a "feed-forward" topology. It was very well received at the recent HiFi show in London.
Im driving JM LAB electras 936 With their to noch Berilium tweater- with small joke called SIMAUDIO I-5080 ( sames as I-3) its about 75w @4om I can tell You can beat this amp wit I-5 or sam other that cost over 1500 GBP but I paid for it only 500 its definneatly worth it. CDP-SIMAUDIO Eclipse, cables ANALYSIS PLUS SOLO Crystal or at the best Virtual Dynamics Master LE. Speaker cables Accoustic Zen Absolute
I have been using my new CODA CSi Integrated for about 2 months, and I believe that it represents a true "High End" marriage between amp & preamp with all the modern remote control features. This new CSi is the next generation of the Unison Ultra, but with upgrades to numerous components. At 220 WPC, it drives my Tyler Woodmere 2's with ease and grace. Specifically new in this latest version is the new Burr-Brown controller (less distortion than the previous version) and a MOSFET voltage gain stage, which has reportedly given it slightly smoother (more tube-like) sonics. Also Black Gate caps, etc.

We haven't heard much from CODA lately, as their main production focus has been on the European market, who seem to keep them busy buying all that CODA can produce. But they are still hard at work in development and production, and they will fabricate American orders whenever requested.

I am planning to listen for another couple of months, and then submit some type of review based upon my experiences.
Just heard the 845 based Solista from VivA... absolutely stunning. Definitely high end, and high priced, but worth it, if you've got it.