Is there a Solid State amp that can satisfy a SET guy?

Have been a SET guy for so long I have forgotten what a good SS amp even sounds like.
Just bought a pair of $33k speakers that will replace my current $16k speakers. Both are from the same designer and both are 92db and a flat 8 ohms. The new ones arrive in 4 days!
My 300B based amps well drive my current speakers even though I do use the system nightly as a 2 channel home theater. Especially considering the HT usage, I think I may enjoy a SS amp with many times the horsepower. The speaker designer suggests using a Leema Hydra II. I have written to Leema telling them of my 300B preference and they assure me that their amp does not have the destructive harmonics that make a SS amp bright. There must be other SS amps that can satisfy?
mglik

First Watt SIT-3 if you can find one or the new FW SIT-4 should make you happy. I alternate between my SIT-3 amp and 300b Franks on my Horning Eufrodite Elipse.

They both sound wonderful with the rest of my equipment!

@snopro 

It's always good to see a post from you. I'm glad you still have and are enjoying your Horning speakers. Do the S.I.T.-3  and Frankensteins clearly have a sonic advantage in any specific/particular way in direct comparison with each other?

Charles

@charles1dad 

Hi Charles thx for your kind words. The feeling is mutual my friend!

Don't really post much but, do check the site regularly. I don't know what is happening made a long post twice and it disappeared! I'll just get straight to the point. The Franks have a deeper soundstage and have a little more purity in the mids and highs. The SIT-3 has a wider soundstage and the bass goes deeper and is more articulate.

They are both grainless and have a beautiful musical and natural sound. The speakers totally disappear! I can listen for hours with zero fatigue. People who are in this hobby for a long time know what I'm talking about. No hi-fi sound here just pure music! 

I love them both for the reasons stated. The Hijiri Takumi PC's (really expensive) brought it to a higher level. I worked on the streaming side of things and it improved the digital side a lot. It is very close to analog now depending on the recording.

I'm very happy and quite satisfied and can honestly say I can live with this setup for a long time!

Sorry for side tracking this post 

@snopro

I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Thank you. You’re in a very good place with your system.

Charles