Is the PS Audio PerfectWave P10 Power Plant worth it?

I'm interested in learning and hearing about your experiences with a power regenerator like the P10.  The science behind a pure sine wave AC power supply makes sense to me.  Can you guys share your experiences?  The audio quality in my house varies a lot depending on all kinds of different factors.  I'm trying to figure out if a power regenerator is the way to go to get consistent performance.  Thx
nycjlee
"cleeds" says it right:

" ..... Also, many users find it's best to keep digital gear on a separate, dedicated circuit with its own AC conditioner."

Without question, keep separate; perhaps AC Re-gen (for source/digital) and Balanced/Symmetrical AC power supply (i.e. Equi=tech) for analog and/or high-power components.

pj 
Hi every one
Did any body compare between P10 with Nordost QX2 system ? i do confuse about which making better sound?
Here is the thing about ANY powerplant, not just the P10. It helps where it can and when it can, but that is all. Lets consider my example. I have a PS Audio P5. It is enough for my equipment. On average it launders 50%-55% of power, the THD in never exceeding 2.5% and THD out (the clean power) never exceeding 0.1%. So, do I need it? Judging by the THD and the scope graph that shows me how much of a clean up is happening, it tells me that if I disconnect it and somehow do a double blind comparison between wall outlet and the P5 I will not be able to tell the difference. Why won't I sell it then? It looks cool, that is all. I even think of getting the P10, but then paying double for doing exactly double of nothing which equals to guess how much? Right, nothing. 
But if your power is exceptionally dirty, it fluctuates by 5V-10V and you have a tube amp, or there are a hundred current hungry devices on your local power line that introduce devastating noises (vacuum machines, drills, hair driers, etc) or your THD in is in the 30% or even higher then you definitely need some power plant or another. How many people actually fall into that category? I'd say 95 out 100 PS Audio power products purchasers dont need them in the least. Me included.

grigor, You wrote, "Judging by the THD and the scope graph that shows me how much of a clean up is happening, it tells me that if I disconnect it and somehow do a double blind comparison between wall outlet and the P5 I will not be able to tell the difference."  Then you go on to disparage the whole idea behind the P5 and P10, because of what appears to be a prediction, not an actual AB comparison.  Have you in fact ever actually compared the sound of your system WITH the P5 installed to the sound of your system without the P5? And if so, what did you hear? In the two instances where I use the PS Audio regenerators, I do hear a substantial and worthwhile improvement in SQ, and I do not live in the most horrible AC environment that you describe.